PPP loan forgiveness request

grayr563
Contributor
Contributor

I have received my PPP loan and now need to know how to make a formal request for forgiveness of the loan. I have emailed and called PapPal with that question but have received no response. 

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

belindahobbs1
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone please get back to me on the Paypal PPP loan forgiveness application?

Thank you,

Belinda Hobbs

Login to Me Too

jills123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, tomorrow is the deadline to give back the portion of the ppp loan that will not be forgiven. I don’t know who to contact or what to do in order to do this. Any help??

Login to Me Too

Coreyinreno
New Community Member
On the 15th of May, the Treasury Department released a 11 page form for ppp forgiveness. Your bank will need this. The banks most likely have to method yet to receive the form from you. Google PPP forgiveness Application.
Login to Me Too

Hollyricer27
New Community Member
Where do I send my ppp forgiveness application have called and emailed and left messages no reply
Login to Me Too

rob146
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't received one single word from PayPal about loan forgiveness or anything.  My friends who received ppp thru square and Bluevine have all received emails and even could call.  Has anyone received any info from PayPal?  I don't want to be at the last minute trying to deal with this. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.  

Login to Me Too

rsamson
Contributor
Contributor
I know I still have time on my 8 weeks but wanted to find out what the forgiveness procedure would be from LoanBuilder(PayPal ppp). I emailed a week ago through their site under contact us They are suppose to respond to emails within 1day...,I have yet to get a response ... I believe they are probably working to add it to the loan portal. PayPal started accepted loans later about 4/15...so forgiveness applications would be about 6/14....I would like to hear some sort of update....also, yes you can get forgiveness application through SBA but that means nothing if we don’t know how to get the info to LoanBuilder.
Login to Me Too

blastoff
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem.  Sent an email no response.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.