Link to Order form Without Using PayPal Button

Knicker
Contributor
Contributor

I replied to a thread in the Merchant section that wasn't getting much attention, thought I would give it a try over here.  

Long story short, I am not able to add a PayPal button on my website, as I cannot edit the html code.  I can however add hyperlinks.  Is there a way to simply create a link that brings people to my payment page with a certain amount already added?  

I do have a PayPal.me page, which works fine, but I am leaving it up to my buyers to enter the correct amount once they get to the page.  It would be nice to have them click a link that brings them to my page with the amount already filled in, similar to what the button does.  

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Knicker 

To better approach your issue, may I ask why you can't edit the html code? Is your webpage a site like facebook where you can't put html code, it has to be a link? Or you don't know how to edit html code or don't have html editor? PayPal buttons can be exported as code or email link.

PayPal.me link can be used without the amount pre-filled. Simply don't put the number amount at the end of the link.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.