How do I add users to my paypal here account, so that I can give them card readers?

WHYAnotherName
New Community Member

Dear Community;

First of all - I want to be angry at anyone who is polite to paypal employees here. Be honest. They don't understand how bad it is if you are not honest with them.

FOR A YEAR... i have been trying to set up paypal here, to work, (goal number one!) and for a year --- I have been trying to get a way for my staff to sign in as users, and use a paypal here account, and card reader that will enable them to take payments for stuff, but the money RETURN TO MY BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT PART. THE MONEY NEEDS TO ACTUALLY COME INTO THE ACCOUNT THAT OWNS THE TRANSACTION.

OH MY GOODNESS I HAVE ..... SO MUCH RAGE ON THIS TOPIC IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO CONTAIN OR EXPRESS - NOT EVEN WITH CAPSLOCKS.....

Okay...

SO.... I have bought 5 brand new phones. 5 brand new card readers. AND I PRAY TO GOD THAT SOMEONE CAN TELL ME NOW --- what do I do?

(WE HAVE TRIED SO MANY TIMES -- WE HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS ON NEW PHONES AND STAFF TIMES, BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T SET THINGS UP "JUST RIGHT" FOR PAYPAL)....

How on this pleasant Earth of ours, is something so simple - so hard?

Very best,

Robert.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.