First time in Business Mode and i have some questions

ShowMeTheM0ney
Contributor
Contributor

Hello good people,

i recently upgraded my paypal account from personal to business, in order to be able to receive payments in my online store(Shopify).

i have some issues with the business account and so far help center has not been able to provide me answers and tech support has not replied to my ticket yet, so i decided to give it a try here.

1st issue. 

When i go to the set up in order to "get started" i cannot seem to be able to finish my set up. i have verified my e-mail, bank account, IBAN, Business Name and when i go to the last one , lift limits, i don't see any limit in my list in order to lift, and i can't perform any action at all. All i can do is to return to account overview. I contacted with paypal and they told me that my account has been verified, so i don't have any limits. Even so, this step in my setup seems like it is incomplete, and i can't get it verified (all previous steps have a green tickmark, this one does not, and i think that it prevents my account from being activated and set up properly.

2nd issue.

I want to be able to receive credit and debit card payments to my online store in Shopify with paypal, and when i contacted the help desk they told me i can do that, by activating Paypal Website Payments, and in order to do so  should go to my profile>mercahnt tools>merchant services>website payments standard. Seems legit. Only problem is that i don't have any merchant tools link in my profile, and after some research i noticed i am missing many features that a business account should have. I once again contacted the help desk, and the only answer i got was that my profile was seen as business and complete, and for any further issue i should contact with tech support, as i have done but still pending reply.

Conclusion.

Is my profile considered business, and if so why am i missing so many features? 

Where should i look for the merchant tools?

Can i activate credit card payments to my shopify store? this is done through the express paypal button?

How should i deal with the fact that the section lift limits is not tickmarked green, and i cant't complete my account set up properly?

So sorry for the long post, but don't know where else to address this problem. 

Looking for some guidance here 🙂

1.png3.png2.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.