clams/appeal

milehigh5280
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately but true: I think I'm a victim and this buyer knows now to cheat the system? Hard to believe that someone will open up a package and clam the item is not inside the package 18 days later from the date it was received.  Short story but true.

I sold an item in the beginning of Feb2, eighteen later the buyer open up a case saying the package was open up but the item was not inside the package. After back and fourth email asking for pictures/proof, the buyer said "the package/box has been throw away because there was some confusion on their part" at the beginning of Feb when the package was deliver(there was proof it got deliver). I asked for pictures and anything this buyer has to help me make a clamed with the shipping company I used, but I did not received anything than email saying "I threw the package away). 

Since that was the issue the case was close in my favored and I got my $$ back, but wait..

Twenty minutes later after the case was close, the buyer decided to open up the exact case with PP and the funds that I just got back was on hold again. I summited all the info that I did, from previously case(that I won), but this time it was not good enough and I lost the case. PP favorite the buyer this time. They said I did not have enough proof, so I try to appeal the case and got denied.

The reason I got denied and lost the case this time is because the buyer when to ic3.gov and filled out some kind of form and that was enough for PP to favor the buyer. I still think it is still all BS!!!

Now I lost some money and my item. I guess anyone that feels they are being a victim can go to this website and make a BS clam and PP will rule with the buyer.

So I ask the community has anyone had the same thing happen to them and what did they do next(unless just taking the lost).

Regards,

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.