PLEASE HELP! There's an issue with a recent transaction

jhenchad08
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I have a problem sorry for my bad english, I just got a problem with the buyer so heres the thing, I recently just sold  a Game account to him for 20$/₱929.87 PHP and he is satisfied with the account,no problem at all. but in a weeks now I just recently received an email saying that "Theres an issue with a recent transaction" and when I check my paypal it got deducted to my account THIS IS THE TRANSACTION ID 00D98345PN078552E. and issued me  "The buyer reported that someone made the order without their permission. L Until this case is closed, we've also placed a hold on the transaction amount." LIKE WTF? im so annoyed when I got this email. How do I get my money back from this buyer? because there was no issue with the account that he bought from me, and I just didn't pay my bills rn because of this, what do I do PLEASE HELP! Logan Short This his paypal account name.

Buyer information

Logan <removed>

Transaction amount

₱929.87 PHP

Transaction ID

00D98345PN078552E

Date reported

25 October 2020

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jhenchad08 

An unauthorised transaction means that an account holders Paypal account was hacked and used without their consent by your ?buyer.

If Paypal check IP addresses etc and find in favour of the account holder then of course they are reimbursed.

However you would not lose out either as long as you met ALL the requirements of seller protection, so your best bet is to go and read up on it to make sure you were covered.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.