How can I recover my Lost Money for wrong Decision of PayPal?

caakgoyal
Contributor
Contributor

We provided services to a UK based client and the client paid the subsequent invoices after getting satisfied with the services rendered previously. The whole project was divided into 4 stages and the client paid for the 4th stage when we completed the 3rd Stage. The client withheld 50% of the amount of the 4th stage and started blackmailing us that he will raise disputes for the earlier payments also in case we do not accept his unjust demands. He raised the Dispute and we replied honestly at the Resolution Centre but PayPal decided in favor of the Buyer in the UK and recovered the payments credited for the earlier 3 invoices without giving any reason. We do not know what to do?  We have just decided not to accept any payments through PayPal and we have directed all out customers that we will not accept payments through PayPal as we are feeling insecure and we may lose our hard-earned revenues due to wrong decisions of the PayPal Resolution Centre in favor of the Buyers in the UK  on account of Item or Service not Received whereas the Buyer paid for SUBSEQUENT INVOICES only after getting fully satisfied with the Services Rendered. If PayPal allows its Resolution Centre to be used as a Blackmailing Platform I fear that Genuine Sellers will feel cheated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.