Yunhan Industrial Co. Order No. A28JUS90652

GigiDupont
Contributor
Contributor

I am very disappointed in the manner Paypal handled this case and I will be sourcing a different option to make online payments.  The Paypal excuse was that I offered too little documentation!!??  See my last email to Yunhan below - to which they have not even afforded me the courtesy of a response!

"A couple of weeks ago I placed an order with Multiqlo. They too ship products from China and I have received an email from them with a tracking number. Today I received a further email from their courier viz., Buffalo Services requesting me to click on the link in their email to verify my ID as required by customs clearance in order for my parcel to not be detained and get delivered to me sooner. I notice on your previous email that you also use Buffalo courier service and I beg your indulgence but why did I not get a notification from them too??!!

Now the reason I am sharing all this with you is because none of the above communication was forthcoming from your company or your courier service! When I started my query with you, your response was that my parcel was delivered. I ordered a chair, for goodness sake! I would imagine that it would be a rather large parcel and that I would have to collect it.

My last correspondence to you was on 5 October and I have not had the courtesy of a response. I further wish to inform you that I insist that if you are unable to track down my parcel, which I have paid for, you either furnish me with a credit or you send me a replacement on my order."

Yunhan send Paypal a shipping notice as a proof of delivery which means absolutely nothing because it does not prove that I received it.  I ask Yunhan for a Proof of Delivery and I am ignored!  I reckon that I will have to kiss my hard earned money goodbye because once a payment is made nobody gives a 

..$%!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GaryGJK
Contributor
Contributor
I had a similar experience. If you hang in there with the PayPal resolution service sending them details / pictures of what you actually received vs what you ordered you should (eventually) get a full refund from PayPal without having to return anything. I did offer to return the item AFTER I’d received my refund if the company provided a postage paid address label. In the end PayPal closed the case in my favour and they’ve told me that they are investigating the company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.