Scammed through fake Facebook account

pajti
Contributor
Contributor

Hy guys,

My problem is that I've got a message from a weird guy on Facebook. I started to suspect but I really wanted to buy that thing from him. That thing was an online character in an online game.

So when he gave me his paypal E-mail address, I figured out, that it might be a scam, because his facebook name did not match with his paypal account name. So I asked him about this, he told me that he is one of his roommates. 

I payed him because I was really stupid, the payment was through services & goods and I instantly reported the problem and issued a refund, but the scammer is the seller, so he told me that I am the one, who lies there. 

I took screenshots, but Paypal does not let me attach all of them (its around 18 and they let only 5) with them I can proof that I did not get anything he was selling.

Any advice guys to get my money back? Its not a big deal, around 50 euros but 50 euros is 50 euros.. this is a loss for me..

Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.