Illegal website????

Katrina32
Contributor
Contributor
Hey y’all. I ordered commodities for this virus at 88.83$$ and got ripped off by Lucasta .site. Has anyone else had this problem ??? I can’t get a refund or anything from pay pal , the supposedly website or my bank So beware. No product either or confirmation. NADA
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Katrina32 

ok, was going to ask which dispute you opened as if you opened one for unauthorised then of course it won't work as you did authorise the payment and your account was not hacked and used without your consent. But if you are not going to use paypal anymore not a lot of point in me wasting anymore time is there.   😉

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Katrina32 

Is it 1 of the below and have you opened a paypal dispute?

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Katrina32
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I have opened a dispute but pay pal says it doesn’t fit there requirements so they denied it I’ve since stopped using pay pal
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Katrina32 

ok, was going to ask which dispute you opened as if you opened one for unauthorised then of course it won't work as you did authorise the payment and your account was not hacked and used without your consent. But if you are not going to use paypal anymore not a lot of point in me wasting anymore time is there.   😉

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Francesco2210
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a dispute for unauthorized and now cannot change the dispute to item not received! I've tried calling and emailing customer service but I don't get any answers. Any advice for this?

Login to Me Too

RLDRCC
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to get through to a live person today.  She issued me a refund immediately.  When you call and they give you the status of your dispute, they will give you option to cancel, etc.  Just say "Customer Service" and you should be put through to live person.  They can change the case.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Francesco2210 

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Francesco2210
Contributor
Contributor

Bella idea! Grazie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.