uploaded my citizen identification card and banned

After i uploaded my citizen identification card, have banned my account with this notification: "

You can no longer use PayPal

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.
Reference ID: PP-L-468638466960"

tried to contact with Support Center but there no one reply me

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hungcaothinh431 

You can rarely appeal a permanent ban but if you want to try an appeal then contact customer services (they may not respond as you are no longer a customer of theirs however).

They 'may' pass it to the back office but the chances of the appeal being successful are slim. Paypal state that the decision is not made lightly and once made is usually final.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cshelp/article/how-do-i-contact-paypal-customer-service--help378

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Thanks for your advise, I tried to contact with PayPal Assistant through Phone support then I have my answered. But I got an error transaction, this error transaction will be refunded to my PayPal account within the next 30 days and I want to take it to my own bank account ( VISA Card). They advise me to do something with Business Account ( like change my Business Account name same with my name on visa Card to take money from PayPal through Business to Bank) but I can't contact with them on Website(chatting) then I don't know how to do that, will you telling me somewhere I can research then do step by step ? Thanks you so much (sorry if my English made you confuse)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.