Security : option to have notification on connection or numerous subsequent failed attempts

Jseb
Contributor
Contributor

It would be great to have the option to receive notifications from preferred methods (Android notification by the app, email, sms, etc) to be warn when a successful connection is made to my account. Also, for even better security, I wish I could be warn for numerous failed attempts (enough to consider it made by possible hackers) made in a short amount of time.

This way a user can be aware of possible upcoming problems and take preventing actions.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Jseb 
Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums! I completely understand you concern regarding notification to be received and so that you can be notified about the payments, failed attempts etc.

Here's how to manage these email notifications on the PayPal app:

1. Tap your profile photo.
  2. Tap Notifications.
  3. Choose which notifications you want to get in your app.

If your unable to follow the above mentioned steps, you can login and contact us for further assistance. Thank you! 
    Narendar1 

Login to Me Too

Jseb
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Sorry @Narendar1 , but I wrote this request because I already look into notifications options in PayPal and there is no choice as those.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.