Problem for login

Beckonline
I cannot change my phone number because I cannot log in with my old phone number, which is in English, and I already have a Hungarian phone number since I moved back home. I have two accounts and I cannot recover my account, and I would like to use it, but no one helps me to make phone calls, and I don’t know because my international call is blocked. Please ask the PayPal customer service to contact me and call me. Thank you very much. Fraud pishing
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @Beckonline,

Welcome to the Community! 

I am sorry to hear you have difficulties logging into your account. Since the laws applicable to PayPal accounts differs from country to country, it is not possible to change the country of your registered address when you open the account. If you move back to Hungary, you will need to close your old account registered in another country and use the one registered in the country you have your residence. 

If you don't have access anymore, for security reasons, the best way is to contact customer service by phone. You can do this by clicking on 'Help and/or Contact' at the bottom of any page on the PayPal website. Click Password and Account Access, then Login Problems. Scroll down to see the logged-out contact options (You can always call as a guess). For low rates for international calls, you could use Skype. 

I hope this helps,

Jenny 

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.