Multiple PayPal email addresses & Subscriptions

trulytex
Contributor
Contributor

I've ended up with multiple email addresses associated with my account. Can I delete the ones I no longer use? I seem to recall that years ago a Paypal employee told me I couldn't if it was associated with my subscription service. True? If so, where do I find which email goes with which client's subscription. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @trulytex,

Thank you for joining our community forum!

I understand you're looking to remove the email addresses from your PayPal account. You can find the steps on how to add/remove the email address in your PayPal account here : How do I add, remove or update an email address on my PayPal account

Since you're concerned about the email addresses associated with the subscription payments, you can update the settings of your automatic payments/subscriptions by following the steps listed here : how to update automatic payments

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.