Help Please 😞

znav022
Contributor
Contributor
how to rate Paypal internationally for no response to resolve the account problem???? The customer support promised by October around 28 to 30 that the account will be okay and I will increase and the limit will be gone. so i rate paypal's customer service very low and they are not responsible for what they say that they will fix the customer's account on this day, so today is November 13 here in the Philippines, and that the account should have been fixed by november 10 please do your work with paypal because you are causing problems for the customer
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@znav022 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

znav022
Contributor
Contributor
good day kernowlass Really a Paypal pages? online customer service on facebook pls send a link on facebook
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@znav022 

Facebook > search >Paypal > message top of page???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.