Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
brads
Contributor

This is a **bleep** answer. (Paypal "bleeped" my original description.) He obviously has already tried to navigate the same crap series of paypal dialog boxes that I have which lead nowhere but to more frustration. He (I assume), like I, wants an email address that doesn't require a half day of wading through screens that don't apply to the question at hand and therefore lead to one dead end after another. Paypal makes enough money off of its customers that they should at least provide that level on minimal service.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Soosgergo

Where is the "email us?"

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Glenn0221
Contributor

Sure they'll respond promptly. I've been trying to get a response for 9 days. If you're expecting a response from the contact us link, all you'll get is an auto response. Customer service worse than Comcast.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
HKHALIQ786
Contributor
I’ve been trying to get hold from someone from PayPal on the live PayPal chat and it’s been nearly a week and have not got a respond back which is ridiculous

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Shazbatty
Contributor
The paypal response is total crap. I have been trying for 2 days this way! Get to the end of the email and then it says error and you have to start again. Having same issue with ebay when you go through their view paypal transaction!

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
HungryRobot
Contributor
That's mother **bleep**ing lie. I've yet to even talk to a person capable of understanding the problem in over 70 days. y'all change the transactions when they reached you to automatic and you drafted my bank account for over $660 because of it that money has not been returned, even thought federal law prevents the types of transactions from even existing. total cost to me is already exceeded $2,000 to the late fees overdraft fees my bills bouncing etc . yet still I cannot get a reasonable contact back from your stupid **bleep** help center and y'all keep sending me the links that aren't relevant to anything I say

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Julio101
Contributor
Why i can Transfer Funds to my paypal account. Im from philippines

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Hollyleaman
New Community Member
You guys at PayPal are no help. There is no option for “contact us”. I looked up ur phone number and it’s just an automated person giving me useless information that I already know. This whole company needs to do something so that it’s a hell of a lot easier to fix issues. I can receive money, yet I can not spend money in any way what so ever, or even transfer it to anyone or my bank account. This is beyond ridiculous.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
PayPal_Donna

Hi Hollyleaman,

Wecome to the Paypal community and thank you for your post.

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Friedi1
PayPal customer service via email isn’t available for people logged out of their account though. It’s a nightmare. My phone number has changed and I now have no way of logging back into my account. Can you please contact me by email so I can get this fixed?

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.