About Paypal credentials and date of birth

laniatus
Contributor
Contributor

Hello dear Paypal family.
About 20 minutes ago I submitted my ID to the official paypal support and requested verification of my account.
However, when I created my account in 2018, I guess I could not enter my birth date information correctly, I want this information to be changed and fully match my legal identity.
Paypal is a valuable and very important payment system for me, so I would like no missing or misleading information to appear in my account.
I don't know how to tell you this but I thought I should post it here. Can you please help me?

Account General, Profile & Settings

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@laniatus 

If you mean that you opened your account as a minor then you may find paypal limit that account, wait and see what they say.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

laniatus
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for your valuable response, but I came of age a long time ago. I was quite an adult in 2018. I just don't remember what I wrote as the date of birth so I don't want to mislead the valuable PayPal team. That's why I wanted to update my date of birth, that's all. Also, I haven't made a request yet, I've already asked how I can do that here. In other words, which e-mail do I need to write to them in order to take action on my account? What is their e-mail address? What is the e-mail address of the support team?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@laniatus 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.