wrong delivery address given to supplier

brian_thorogood
New Community Member

I have a problem with a recent order.   21th March

This order was sent to the delivery address of a previous order 

The invoice address and delivery address passed to Abitech was the same as the delivery address for the previous order.  My address details on Paypal are correct and have not been changed and contain no details of the incorrect address

Something has gone wrong in your system for it to send the wrong delivery and invoice address to the supplier. Can you please look into this and explain what you are doing about this - thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brian_thorogood 

If you have account at merchant’s website, log in and check shipping address there.

Otherwise, contact customer services for assistance as no one here has access to your account to handle account specific issues:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/contact-us      

Scroll down to click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:    

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

brian_thorogood
New Community Member

HavE discussed this with PayPal......  it seems that even though I supplied a delivery address to the supplier when placing the order PayPal picks up previous delivery addresses and displays them and passes that back to the supplier. They mentioned they have the problem all the time which beggers the question why do they not do something about it. i.e. make it a lot clearer. As far as I was concerned I had entered a delivery address and was only using PayPal to make a payment not to provide a delivery address that was different.  I shall NOT be using PayPal again

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.