i have a question regarding making payments when my account has pay in 3 AND pay in 12 installments.

ian_chapman
Contributor
Contributor

my account has pay in 3 AND pay in 12 installments. How do i make payments, any payments i make just come off the oldest purchase and my pay in 12 installments just says there have been no payments made to that one.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Craig

Hi @ian_chapman,

Welcome to the Community!

To pay off a specific Pay in 3 transaction, log into your PayPal account, choose the PayPal Pay in 3 plan you want to pay off, and click Make a Payment. Then, you can make an unscheduled payment of Next Payment Due or Full Balance.

Your PayPal Credit installment plans will be separate from Pay in 3. When you make a payment, we are regulated in the way in which we must allocate the payment. The first thing your payments are allocated to is the minimum payment. Anything over your minimum payment is then allocated to the purchases with the highest interest rate. It is not until all interest-incurring purchases are clear that your payments are allocated to interest free purchase.

Hopefully, this helps! 

Craig 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.