how to login paypal on multiple iphones

evisavn
Contributor
Contributor

I bought new Iphone and I am unable to login my paypal on new iphone, please suggest how to login my paypal on multiple iphones.
Thank you very much.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mounir991
Contributor
Contributor

You can easily log in to your PayPal account on multiple iPhones. Here are the steps to log in to your PayPal account on a new iPhone:

1. Download the PayPal app from the App Store.
  2. Open the app and tap "Log In."
  3. Enter your PayPal email address and password.
  4. Tap "Log In."

If you are having trouble logging in, make sure that you are entering the correct email address and password, and that you have a strong and stable internet connection. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by following the steps provided in the app.

Note: You can use the same PayPal account on multiple devices, but you may need to confirm your account each time you log in from a new device for security purposes.

Login to Me Too

evisavn
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I tried many times.

From account setting, I logged out all devices then login but just my old iphone can log in.

From the account on my old iphone, I disable face ID log in but nothing happen with my new iphone, white screen appear and unable to login.

Thang 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.