downgradde from business account to personal ?

beaniemama
New Community Member

is there any way i can do this ? i cant seem to find an option 

Login to Me Too
591 REPLIES 591

myozawmin
New Community Member
Paypal is good
Login to Me Too

Nephats
Contributor
Contributor
How i can downgrade my PayPal Business Account into Personal Account. I can't get my money there. Thanks guys
Login to Me Too

sidrocks
New Community Member

I want to convert my business account to personal account.Please let me know asap.

Login to Me Too

HASANARNAOUT
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Paypal I would like to delete my business account because I activated it by mistake
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HASANARNAOUT 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
OR
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MariaAndrews
New Community Member

my account states business but it is a personal one,how can I change this.There is the button to cancel this account but I do not want to lose access to my Paypal account altogether.

Login to Me Too

Dhanswarya
New Community Member
How do I change my business account to individual account? Please help
Login to Me Too

Temp20230515n
New Community Member

Hi! How can I downgrade my business account into personal account? I can't any option for it in the settings.

Please Help!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230515n 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
OR
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AmeeraOAZ
New Community Member

Hello, 

I am Ameera and I recently opened  a new paypal account for the first time. And I would like to change my account type from business to personal account. Could you help me with that?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.