difficulties paying my subscription of $299 due to account limitations.

Godspower2
Contributor
Contributor

Sequel to my complains on the 27th January through 29th 2023, I have just received another PayPal mail, requesting an account verification from me. Below is the message I received via email: Verify your account to lift account limits Your recent payment was declined because you reached your initial PayPal sending limit of $250.00 USD. This is the maximum amount of money you can send or use for purchases before you need to verify your account. Why verify your account? We place initial limits on all accounts to increase security and help prevent fraud. Once you verify your account you’ll be able to make as many payments as you like with PayPal. How to get Verified and remove your sending limit: Log in to your PayPal account and click Wallet at the top of the page. Follow the instructions to link your card to your PayPal account. We’ll charge to your card to make sure it’s yours. This charge creates a unique 4-digit code that will show up on your card statement within a few days. Once the code shows up on your statement, log in to your PayPal account and enter the 4-digit “PAYPAL” code. Please, I need directive here concerning the above message. I really need to pay my recurrent subscription for wealthy affiliate online training to avoid being cancelled. I am on a grace period and running out of time. Please help me make this transaction.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Godspower2 

To verify your account in Nigeria you need to add and confirm a visa credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.