There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My digital products business received an email from paypal saying it's a pyramid scheme! in Security and Fraud Archives
- Connecticut in Security and Fraud Archives
- How can I close a business account? in Managing Account Archives
- New account permanently limited right after setting up in Security and Fraud Archives
- Receiver with personal account gets charged a fee when I send money from my business account in Transactions Archives