We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong

TFay92
New Community Member
Recurrent login/security issue - despite ‘remembered device’ etc Every time I want to change or pay for anything I always have to go through the whole 2-factor process - either call, text or use PayPal app to continue… However *whatever option I choose out of those 3* and ‘remember this device’ is checked as always - it will then display an error triangle a basic ‘try again later message’ Specifically: “We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong” We're sorry, we're having some trouble completing your request at the moment. Please try again shortly.” “Try Again” I never get beyond this step. It’s incredibly frustrating as it’s stopping me being able to use PayPal at all for majority of things - as the app on the iPhone doesn’t have all the features and setting options so you always get sent to safari to do anything and then this problem comes up. It never used to happen but for the past couple of years now it’s an intermittent - more constant problem. I delete cookies and clear cache browser settings as well to try and help but doesn’t seem to either
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

chrubble
Contributor
Contributor

I have this issue with Brave browser. I've turned off all the 'defense' settings that I can but it still errors when I click to confirm my identity via the PayPal app or text/email. Which browser are you using?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @TFay92, @chrubble

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues logging into your PayPal account. I can understand how frustrating that must be. Thank you for letting us know the steps you've already taken that have not worked so far. At this point, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for assistance logging into your account. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.