Verify identification for transaction

Kelly_Mul19
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, I've used PayPal for years with no issues, but recently I sold a few items and asked for payment via PayPal - when I've gone to withdraw to my account it says my identity needs verification first then they will transfer the funds - does anyone know how long this actually takes? I've never had this issue before. I've uploaded the documents asked for!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Kelly_Mul19,

Thanks for posting on the PayPal community forum.

I understand your concern about verifying your documents. Verifying your PayPal account helps make PayPal even safer for everyone. In general, once you have shared the details with us, you should hear back from us within a week probably, but in some cases, it could take up more time to complete the process. If it's been many weeks, you can certainly reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our PayPal website by clicking on contact at the bottom of the page. 

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.