Verify account in Thailand

seashoreuk
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone help explain why after confirming my bank details and updating my credit card details I am still getting notifications about updating my account by the end of the month. I think I have jumped through every hoop that they have sent me. Any hints would be greatly appreciated

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MdShahidAnsar
Contributor
Contributor
My bank account is pending please verify my account
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Welcome to the PayPal Community everyone!! I can understand how you're running into some issues verifying your PayPal account. Apologies for any frustration there.

Hello @seashoreuk! If you're looking to verify your account in Thailand, you'll actually need to enroll in the National Digital ID (NDID) platform if you have not done so already. You can find more information about the PayPal Thailand Relaunch here. 

Hi @MdShahidAnsar, thanks for reaching out! Here's a Help Center article detailing the steps to Verify your account in India. If you still need help with your bank, here's how to Confirm your bank as well. 

Good luck to you both!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

seashoreuk
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, I have since found out that the only way to get a NDID in Thailand is being a Thai National.  Even, with a bank account and also a credit card you can't get one.  I will have to close my account.  Quite a shame since I have had a PayPal account here for over 10 years.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.