Payment Limit Per Day

Derextreme
Contributor
Contributor

I am enquiring what's the limit personally each day? I am able to continue with one person who have prompted with an error message "Sorry cannot complete your transaction at this time" please try again. However initially thinking is the limit but I managed to transact with someone else in a bigger limit. Please assist if its the issue of me or the receiver ? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hi @Derextreme,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to send some payments. I understand how concerning this would be. Every transaction is reviewed and the Security System determines if it's possible for the transaction to be completed. When a payment cannot be completed, it could be because of either person's account. I suggest contacting us to provide additional details. To contact our Customer Support, please click on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.