Password reset problem
My friend created a new account and topped up the balance before confirming the email. Because of some browser autocomplete bug he didn't save the password so the email stayed unconfirmed and he can't get access to the account since when he tries to reset the password it says "sorry we couldn't confirm it's you". How can he prove his identity or what can he do to be able to log in?
I am sorry to know that your friend has trouble logging into his account. In such cases we advise our customers to contact our customer service team. You can contact them by visiting www.paypal.com > Contact Us > Password and Account Access > Login Issues. They should be able to find a number.
Please ask them to call the number and our team will be able to help them gain access to their account.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Forgot password, don't know phone number, can't use my own card from old account. What do I do? in Managing Account Archives
- Problem with *Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you* in Managing Account Archives
- How to retrieve funds sent to account owned by ex-boyfriend in Transactions Archives
- Authorisation issues in Managing Account Archives
- Can't confirm it's you issue in Managing Account Archives