Negative balance collections unable to access account
I’ve been told by PayPal that I owe money for a negative balance that I didn’t know I had and when I try to pay the negative balance I can’t get into my account and now I’m receiving emails that it’s been turned over to a collection agency but I’ve received nothing from the actual collection agency. And I still haven’t been able to get into my account that is connected to the money I am told I owe.
You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Buyer Chargeback Scam Help in Security and Fraud Archives
- Unrequested payment (maybe scam) ends up costing me $18 in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can't Resolve negative balance (banned account) in Wallet Archives
- Dispute Resolution in Security and Fraud Archives
- My invoice states NO REFUND/NO RETURNS/NO EXCHANGES - buyer returns and wants refund in Security and Fraud Archives