My PayPal Prepaid Account has been LOCKED for a week, no reason.

riverlynx
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal Prepaid Account has been LOCKED for a week, no reason has been given. PayPal said for me to call, but I am a 75 year old disabled vet that lost my hearing in SE Asia back in 1968. I cannot use a voice phone. PayPal Prepaid has locked my account and I now have NO ACCESSS to my money. All my funds are in the account, I am out of groceries, I have no food. I need my account unlocked.

I have had an account with PayPal for years and have not ever caused a problem. When I opened the account I was NOT told that I would be required to make voice phone calls to contact customer service. They are discriminating against my war injury disability. 

How can they LOCK my account legally? PayPal Prepaid will not allow me to even access my account data or my funds. I changed the password okay, but still my account is locked! My money is from SSI Disability and Social Security and is automatically directly deposited every month. There have been NO bad transactions with my account.
UNBELIEVABLE!!! Suggestions?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@riverlynx 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.