Login Issue

irfan832
Contributor
Contributor

I can't login to my account.. when ever i tried to login its asks me for OTP verification.. my number was [removed] when i opened my account but this time OTP is being send to [removed] i have tried to add number but still failed.. kindly give me option to get OTP on Mail address or change country code

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@irfan832 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You should really withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts / cancel any subscriptions and close the old Paypal account before you move countries. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved and may need to contact customer services for help to resolve things.

You can however in some countries add a U.S bank account (not card) to your paypal account. This is because paypal is a U.S company.
If you have that option then it should show in your paypal wallet.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

irfan832
Contributor
Contributor

How can i login Now.. i just have Pakistan number this time.. and i verified my account with Pakistan number

Login to Me Too

irfan832
Contributor
Contributor

First time when made my account i verified it with Pakistani number.. and that number is still in my use also associated gmail also is in my use.. but i can't login to my account its asks me for OTP verification.. and its send s OTP to Wrong USA number.. infact number is same only its use +1 instead if +92 while sending OTP i want to receive OTP on my original Number or i want to verified it via my Gmail Address.. i can't login to my account.. i am very disappointed... kindly help me please how can i login back to my account 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@irfan832 

Paypal is not supported or available in Pakistan and you can't use another countries paypal account.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.