You are viewing the PayPal Community Archives. This content may be old or outdated. Leave the Archive
Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.
You should really withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts / cancel any subscriptions and close the old Paypal account before you move countries. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved and may need to contact customer services for help to resolve things.
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
@kernowlass I wish I'd known that earlier. I've been using my UK account since I came here and didn't think I'd get locked out.
1. Paypal phones - I can't phone them. My phone contract doesn't allow me to make international calls (I did mention this before)
2. Live chat - how do I find live chat?
3. You can send them a message - I did this and no answer
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter? - I contacted on both and they're telling me to phone, even though I physically can't.
©1999-2023 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.