I can't log in my account.They can't confirme if it me but they locked me out of my account

AnaDosen
Contributor
Contributor
I cant log im my paypal account
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnaDosen 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnaDosen 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

chris780
Contributor
Contributor

This is also happening to me, even though I managed to call them on the phone. 

They havent called me, they only say they will text me but I dont own a cell phone! Just a regular phone. So that "choice" is a bad one. I have a phone. Which I am at. But it seems they "cant call it" without an error.  The option to call me fails when ask them to  try it.   The IVR system from HELL.

What a nightmare. I am going to switch to another provider if this continues.  (I suppose thats likely what they may want) 

Sorry, I dont HAVE a cell phone!

(click  dead air)  I juat cant stand these coercive web sites. 

Login to Me Too

Painterman57
Contributor
Contributor

I hear you Chris. I rang Paypal but got shunted round 3 seperate departments before I asked to speak to a Manager. Eventually had to hang up. Sent Paypal a complaint and lo and behold I now have an email to tell me to Login to Paypal to read their reply. Duh, but can't get past their confirmation screen.

So now here in UK, in order to buy stuff online or even transfer money in a bank, you MUST have a mobile phone AND Passport or Driving Licence. None of which I have because I cannot afford them!! Cannot afford holidays or cars!!

Login to Me Too

chris780
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, no Facebook or Twitter. A friend actually wrote a book on why we should delete those "social media" accounts. I think thats smart. 

I have sat on Internet governance bodies. Many times. 

Login to Me Too

AnaDosen
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks .I will try to that
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.