How Do I Verify My PayPal Account...?

mardianata
New Community Member

I received a note from a site like this, "Your PayPal needs to be verified. Please check back once you have taken the necessary steps to verify your account.

can somebody please tell me what should i do with it..?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
15 REPLIES 15

Mona1990

Hello, the link above is taking me to the page I came from and it says "
If your account has not been verified, follow the necessary steps to complete your profile." so what are the necessary steps?

Login to Me Too

Ziena3
New Community Member

Have this question too. Did you figure it out?

Login to Me Too

Temp20220518
This doesn't give me a resolution considering I have a debit card linked to my account. So this resolution telling me to do what I already did (the second I opened this new account.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20220518 

That's because you are probably not in Indonesia where the original poster was and the reason I posted that link so it won't give you any resolution.

But as you haven't said which country you are in OR added it to your community profile then sadly can't advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BrettB2022
New Community Member

Same Issue for me as well

Login to Me Too

nbmbnmbnmghj
New Community Member

yeah ive had this for 6 months

We're reviewing your information and will get back to you regarding the status of Ref. ID PP-001-406-991-###  within 1 days

paypal is run by idiots.

Login to Me Too

Amabaapa
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, how was the problem solved?
Login to Me Too

Mona1990

It seems I can't find an answer, only a link posted that takes me to same page I came from any help please?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.