Error in Connecting Gcash to Paypal Regarding my Name

bhenz_0103
Contributor
Contributor

I am having issues connecting my Gcash account to Paypal it says that my name should be exactly the same in paypal and gcash, so I went and check my name in paypal and gcash. In paypal app in my phone it only says my first name and last name, but in the paypal website account settings, it shows my first name, second name and last name, so now I am not sure what to do. I am planning on changing my name in paypal, but i do not know if birth certificate and valid ID will suffice

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @bhenz_0103

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues connecting your Gcash and PayPal accounts. If you're not fixing a typo, you'll be asked to provide documentation to support your name change (i.e. copy of your photo ID and your change of name certificate). Here's the steps on how to update your name: How do I change the name on my PayPal account?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.