Cant continue logging in to paypal.

ShellynStevy202
New Community Member

Hi, please help me. My partner cant login to his paypal account. We get pass the email and password (login page) then the google captcha but right after it, paypal will not go through, the website will stay in a white blank screen. I used private browsing, used different browser, used 2 different computers and phones but they all show the same white blank screen. When logging in to a different paypal account, please t goes through just fine. Pls help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Swam
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @ShellynStevy202 ,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 
I do understand that after login to your PayPal account, your website/browser is getting blank. 
Kindly try clearing cache and cookies  and refresh  the browser few times as this seems like a technical issue.
If the problem is still there then you need to contact our customer support teammate. 
To contact our Customer Service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. You can also contact us via Facebook or Twitter DM's. For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal For Twitter: @AskPayPal.
I hope this helps, have a nice day! 
Regards,
Swam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.