Cannot reset password
This isn't about my account it's about my friends account but since he cannot log in he can't contact anyone or post here. He is trying to reset his password but everytime he tries he gets the error "Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please try again" he has tried this many many times on different computers in different locations it always says that error.
On top of this the only support option there seems to be is to phone paypal but he is disabled and cannot do this. So is there an paypal email address or anything he can try?
If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Password Issues in Managing Account Archives
- Why does Paypal send a code request when I am trying to log in. I changed my passwor in Managing Account Archives
- I cant ask for a password reset in Managing Account Archives
- My account was hacked... by paypal in Managing Account Archives
- Repeated Suspicious Activity Messages in Security and Fraud Archives