CANNOT ACCESS MY ACOUNT DUE TO SYSTEM ERROR

Xanthi95
Contributor
Contributor

About a week ago I got an email from PayPal that they will be no longer allowing payments towards Ebay Inc. The email was legit and coming from the actual Paypal email adress and didn't have any weird links or anything. In any case, I didn't login on my account or anything after reading that email.

Ever since I have no access to my account. I try to log in and I get an error message. I try to reset my password and get a "Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Try again later." I have been trying for days but have NO access to my account at all! I even had to make a new account to sign to the community center or try our chat support. 

I had contacted chat support multiple times throughout the days and I am utterly disappointed by Paypal's customer service! They are unreachable, I never spoke to an agent and I still have no access to my account that is linked in 2 bank accounts!

I saw from others that a "virus" has affected some accounts and I need to contact chat support but at this point my hands are tied.. Help? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Xanthi95 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Xanthi95
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, FB chat is the same as the paypal chat. I chat with a bot that tells me there's no agents at the time and I am left helpless!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.