Account Login Issue

lexie1222
New Community Member

Been trying to log in for the whole day and I still get error message every time I login. I'm  hoping someone could help me out with my concern. This is the link that shows when error message reflects. "https://www.paypal.com/authflow/verification-failed/"

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @lexie1222,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I am sorry to know that you're unable to log in to your account. This could be very frustrating to hear has been happening with your login experience. For assistance with this concern, we would need you to contact us directly for help. To get in contact with us, please visit the PayPal webpage and scroll to the bottom where you'll see 'Contact' listed. Clicking on this will bring you to our Contact Us page where the available methods of contact are provided. 

I hope our team will be able to help you.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.