my 9 son gambled using pay pall £3050

angryandy
Contributor
Contributor

i did not have the funds in my bank so how was it approved and i have paid pay pall back but it still showing account in debt paypall are crap on the phone!!! any ideas any 1 uk thanks andy. he is under age to gamble has this sort of thig happend to any one else i all so noticed paypall advertise online gamberlig companes william hill book makers just said its my fault and thay get ther money is it paypall scaming? i think i will find a safer way to spend online paypall dont give a dam. this has hit me hard his mother has just had bowl cancer opps my lad a bit mesed up with his mum being so porley william hill said take him to the police and get him charged with fruad. i carnt do that to him the poor little bugger. i just can not get my head around how he managed to set up a account and spend so much. he did have my paypall and bank detailes as that were all wrote down on a sheet of paper. hope this makes sense to you guys thanks andy.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there angryandy,

As the payments were made by a family member they are not unauthorised payments. With cases like this we cannot reverse the funds from the merchant.

I understand your frustration however as your son has got access to your account details I can only suggest that you change your password & security questions and keep them safe going forward.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.