Wont let me add my bank account

Zainab123
Contributor
Contributor

it wont let me add my bank account it says this - 

The account you entered would need additional review. Please link a different bank account. 

If you would still like to use this bank account, you may fax us a copy of the bank statement with the two amounts PayPal deposited in your bank account shown and a copy of your driving licence or other photo ID. You must use this form for your fax cover sheet and send the fax to (402) 537-5780.

BUT I ONLY HAVE ONE ACCOUNT 😞

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Ironfist426

@Zainab123 wrote:

it wont let me add my bank account it says this - 

The account you entered would need additional review. Please link a different bank account. 

If you would still like to use this bank account, you may fax us a copy of the bank statement with the two amounts PayPal deposited in your bank account shown and a copy of your driving licence or other photo ID. You must use this form for your fax cover sheet and send the fax to (402) 537-5780.

BUT I ONLY HAVE ONE ACCOUNT 😞

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Ironfist426,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. If you are having issues adding your bank account, please get in touch with us by email or phone from the Contact link in your PayPal account. You can also contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter: @AskPayPal and we'll help you to follow up on this. 

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

udoma
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I can't seem to add my back account.

I've verified my debit card details, including adding my CSV number. However, when I go to add my account and it tells me to verify my account by confirming my debit card number, it tells me "This isn't a valid card number. Please try again." The card number (16 digits) I entered it correct! I can tell because it ends in the same last two digits it shows me from the Select debit or credit card dropdown field.

Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong or how to sort this out?

Login to Me Too

shaneyrocks

i have changed my bank deleted old bank account but when i try and add my new account i get this error

The PayPal server is currently experiencing some difficulties. Please try again later

its getting abit annoying

Login to Me Too

jasoncj85
New Community Member

I keep getting the we cannot add this account. please try again later. Why?

Login to Me Too

Ys_33
New Community Member
Are you serious?? You guys need to fix this asap. It should be no reason as too why people are having trouble trying To link their banks to pay pal. I have money in my Pay pal I'm trying to get a hold of but you guys can't seem to fix this **bleep** problem
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.