Why is my account still limited after promises it would not be any more?

madfastwasp
Contributor
Contributor

Dear paypal i have a permanent limitation on my account from the 7th of may i have recieved this limitation because of my roommate's issues with her paypal account. As it turned out after a few more investigations a paypal account that was previously used by me has emerged that account has been permanently limited 2 years ago for what appears were some unsent documents after numerous numerous calls to paypal one of the paypal representatives has guided me to send an email containing the documents that were supposed to be sent ( if i still have them ) to euauppaypal.co.uk which i did. After a couple of days that old account has had the limitation lifted the reason that i have left that account like it was in the first place was that at the time it was limited unfortunately i did not have such good english skills and i was "helped" into understanding the issue by a friend. Unfortunately that wasn't much of a help as his words were they have cancelled your paypal account and you have to start over. As if it wasn't a hard enough blow at that time to restart from scratch i had no clue that i was leaving behind a permanent limitation and part ways decision because if i would of known i would of solved that issue at that time and not end up here. My roommate's paypal account was supposed to have some information submitted and also had a negative balance on it because of that she had here account limited and because it was linked to my own it affected my account as well. After again numerous numerous calls to paypal i have had two conversations with 2 of your representatives that assured me that once the negative balance will be resolved in her account both accounts will have their limitation lifted. I have persuaded her into paying her paypal account and i asked her to solve her paypal issues she had a friend help her and as far as i know she submitted almost everything and paid the balance in full as well. After such numerous steps that i had to do for the sake of my account i do not understand why my limitation is still not lifted, because of the previous experience i had with that previous account i have ALWAYS, ALWAYS kept all of my reciepts for each and every transaction on paypal every invoice every transaction are kept and i have stored safely in my house, as i said two of paypal's representatives confirmed that my account will be unlimited and it was supposed to be done so by today
I am honestly believing in the fact that paypal takes care of the biggest and the smallest of customers and as i said i took care of my paypal account to bring it up to date with nothing unresolved please paypal sort this out as i think this decision is not correct and should be reconsidered
I hope my oppinion of paypal will not be changed after this incident and the right thing will occur i have had my paypal blocked for quite a while and it has affected me very much
Please paypal do the right thing as i do not like the fact that i am being mislead and promised things that are not happening

Thank you for your time

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@madfastwasp

Try paragraphs if you want someone to read that, it makes it much easier.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

madfastwasp
Contributor
Contributor

Dear paypal i have a permanent limitation on my account from the 7th of may i have recieved this limitation because of my roommate's issues with her paypal account. As it turned out after a few more investigations a paypal account that was previously used by me has emerged that account has been permanently limited 2 years ago for what appears were some unsent documents after numerous numerous calls to paypal one of the paypal representatives has guided me to send an email containing the documents that were supposed to be sent ( if i still have them ) to euauppaypal.co.uk which i did. After a couple of days that old account has had the limitation lifted the reason that i have left that account like it was in the first place was that at the time it was limited unfortunately i did not have such good english skills and i was "helped" into understanding the issue by a friend.

Unfortunately that wasn't much of a help as his words were they have cancelled your paypal account and you have to start over. As if it wasn't a hard enough blow at that time to restart from scratch i had no clue that i was leaving behind a permanent limitation and part ways decision because if i would of known i would of solved that issue at that time and not end up here. My roommate's paypal account was supposed to have some information submitted and also had a negative balance on it because of that she had here account limited and because it was linked to my own it affected my account as well.

After again numerous numerous calls to paypal i have had two conversations with 2 of your representatives that assured me that once the negative balance will be resolved in her account both accounts will have their limitation lifted. I have persuaded her into paying her paypal account and i asked her to solve her paypal issues she had a friend help her and as far as i know she submitted almost everything and paid the balance in full as well. After such numerous steps that i had to do for the sake of my account i do not understand why my limitation is still not lifted, because of the previous experience i had with that previous account i have ALWAYS, ALWAYS kept all of my reciepts for each and every transaction on paypal every invoice every transaction are kept and i have stored safely in my house, as i said two of paypal's representatives confirmed that my account will be unlimited and it was supposed to be done so by today
           I am honestly believing in the fact that paypal takes care of the biggest and the smallest of customers and as i said i took care of my paypal account to bring it up to date with nothing unresolved please paypal sort this out as i think this decision is not correct and should be reconsidered
I hope my oppinion of paypal will not be changed after this incident and the right thing will occur i have had my paypal blocked for quite a while and it has affected me very much
Please paypal do the right thing as i do not like the fact that i am being mislead and promised things that are not happening

Thank you for your time

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.