Where can I view my sending limit?

wobblah
Contributor
Contributor

I have a limited account which is near to it's sending limit.  Before the recent redesign of the my account page it was easy to see exactly where you were with that limit [how much you had left to spend], but now that option seems to have been removed.  Switching to 'classic site' view does not resolve the problem, the link to the overview of sending limits has simply disappeared

Where can I find out exactly how much I have left to spend before the limit reset kicks in on Oct 5?.  

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Arda

Hi wobblah,

I understand your concern, I am afraid you need to contact us in order to find out this info. By looking at your PayPal account you can only see the reset date.

You can contact us by email or by phone.

To contact us by email:

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click Contact near the bottom of the page.
  3. Click Email us and follow the on-screen instructions. (Even if you're unable to log into your PayPal account, you can still send us a question. Under 'Unable to log in?' click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions).

We'll try to get back to you within 24 hours.

To contact us by phone:

Please call us for free on 0800 358 7911. We're open from 8am to 10pm Monday to Friday, from 8am to 9pm on Saturday and from 9am to 9pm on Sunday. Otherwise, you can call the Dublin Help Centre directly on 00353 1 436 9004. Rates from overseas landlines and mobiles may vary.

Thanks for posting.

Arda

Login to Me Too

wobblah
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply.

However, it seems ridiculous that in order to access information that was once easily and freely available on the site, I now have to ask for it and hope I'll get a reply in 24 hours.  

Login to Me Too

wobblah
Contributor
Contributor

Further to the above:

Having done as you advise, by way of 'response' I have just received a generic email explaining how I can lift the limits on my account. There was no answer to my actual query.  

I do not wish to attempt to lift the limits on my account as Paypal requires me to send photo ID to verify my account.  I do not possess a driving license, or a passport, or an identity card and so I cannot send such documents. Therefore I have long since resigned myself to having to be content with a limited account.

All I require is a simple statement detailing how much money I have left to send until the limit reset kicks in again, something which until recently could be achieved with a simple click on a link.  Why is that so difficult to achieve now? Has there been some secret policy change?

Seems like Paypal wants to make a limited account impossible to manage...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.