Website Payment Pro - feature not enabling in Live mode

femaporg
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I need to accept credit card on my site, and i used 'DoDirectPayment' method on my site to process the payments from customers. All things are going smoothly on site in test mode, but when i am trying thing in Live mode, it is not working. I found that some features are disabled in my developer account for Live mode. Credit Card Processing is one of them, i tried to enable it using 'Enable' button. But after clicking 'Continue' button, it is redirecting me to my dashboard. How do i enable this feature, once it also shows that they are reviewing my request but after many days passed, feature still not activated. I also found that Paypal is using Website Payments Pro and Paypal Payments Pro, and in my case i need Website Payments Pro as DoDirectPayment method is available in that. What should i do, can somebody help me? Thanks a lot

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi femaporg,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum!

The best thing to do in this case would be to contact our Merchant Technical Support. Here’s how to submit a ticket to request assistance from PayPal’s Merchant Technical Support Team:

1. Go to https://www.paypal-techsupport.com/app/ask
2. Click 'Contact Technical Support' near the top of the page.
3. Fill out the information requested in all required fields.

If you don't get a response within 72 hours, you can tweet your ticket number at Technical Support's Twitter account, @PayPal_MTS.

Hope this helps!

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.