Verified Account

Cindy2889
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

I am very new to the Paypal account and I'll give you a short backstory.  My photographers for my wedding last year had us create and use a Paypal account to make payments.  After the wedding, I decided to use it when going after after some trancription jobs that pay online through paypal.  However, a few of them told me that my account has not been verified and to follow the steps to become verified.

("PayPal reports this account as Not Verified.Please link your bank account or credit card to your PayPal account and try again. Please note that 'Email confirmed' is different from 'Verified'.")

So I went ahead and followed all the steps involved including clicking on "See how much you can send with Paypal", setting up both my debit card and a credit card, confirming them, confirming two emails, and everything under "See how much you can send with Paypal" has been checked off and completed.  My account also has checkmarks as to what has been completed with setting up the account itself. 

Now that I can't see that I need to do anything else, I go back and try to apply to the job again.  Again, it gave me an error saying that Paypal has not verified my account.  Now, did I miss a step and am missing something? Or is there an error on Paypal's part?  How should I go about this?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Heretohelp1
Contributor
Contributor
Does your profile say 100% complete? To be fully verified you need to have lifted your limits.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.