Unable to verify my account

Grimmer
Contributor
Contributor

Good evening. 

About a month ago I received a warning about my yearly limit approaching and that I should supply some information to verify my account. I sent all of that information off however I have never heard back. My account then got completely limited yesterday when I met the yearly limit for an unverified account and I am unable to do anything due to reaching the limit.

Whenever I try to disput the case it simply says thank you for supplying the information and we will get back to you in a few days. It has been like that for a month now! There are no open cases showing in the resolution center for some reason and I am unable to create a new one. 

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Grimmer.

I'm sorry to hear that you were experiencing difficulties when trying to complete the steps through your account to get your limits lifted on PayPal.

If you have provided the requested information through your account recently, it can take some time for the case to be reviewed and for you to receive an update via email from the relevant teams in PayPal.

If it is taking a bit of time for the case to be reviewed, it sounds like it's a warning on your account. This should not prevent you from sending or receiving money on PayPal and if you do receive funds that pushes you over the threshold, your case will be reviewed sooner by the relevant team and they will contact you via email with an update.

Can you please let us know how it goes?
David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.