This limitation cannot be appealed against? help?

RobertW94
Contributor
Contributor

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

• 6 May 2016: We need to confirm some of your account information.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-004-xxx-xxx-xxx.) 

This limitation cannot be appealed against.

My account got limited last friday, amd i've phoned up around 7 times, and been told 7 different stories to as why it is,

On Tuesday this week, I rang up and they said it's because when i created the account I was underage (i'm not now) and i will be able to withdraw the funds and create a new account... I waited until today (thursday) to contact them again...

I phoned up and the first guy said 'Your account is limited as paypal don't want to work with you anymore'

Being really confused I told him that two days ago i got told something different, he said he would ask another department (cant remember what) and put me on hold, after 10 minutes of waiting he ended the phonecall.

I rang back up, and told the person my situation, he was really helpful and told me that it has indeed been locked due to being underage at the time, told me that it's still being reviewed.

Why am i hearing different stories every time i ring up without a real explaination?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RobertW94

Well as you broke their rules to start with by opening an account underage then i suppose they think why should they bother to fill you with a complete and exact response.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RobertW94
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass  That was 5 years ago, I confirmed my real age when a similar issue happened before in 2014, and maybe they should fill me with an exact response as it's their job?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.