Problems adding my bank account

mqrwa
New Community Member

I tried creating a PayPal and added my bank account but then i kept typing the confirmation code wrong and a message appeared saying how I wouldn't be able to add in my bank account as I'd made too many mistakes.

After that, I closed my account and created a new account with the same email, and tried to add the bank account, but an error message kept appearing saying "We're sorry, we're not able to process your request. Please try again later." so I figured it might have something to do with the fact that I was using the same email so I closed that second PayPal account and created another, with a different email address. But, the error message appears on this account too, and I messaged the Message Centre with this problem but I've been really restless and I was wondering if anyone else had encountered the same, or a similar, problem and if they know what I should do about this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Mqrwa,

Welcome to the PayPal Community forum!

I am sorry to hear that you are having these issues when trying to add your bank account to PayPal.

As we are unable to check or discuss any specific details here, the best thing in this case would be to reach out to us via email or phone from the Contact Us option in your PayPal account. You can also contact us through Twitter @AskPayPal or private message on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.