Pending payments

Paula666666
Contributor
Contributor
For some reason PayPal has taken it upon themselves to pay my last two eBay purchases with E cheques. I've checked the possible reasons for that, none of which apply to me. I phoned and spoke to someone, which was a waste of a conversation. I sent several email a and still my payments have gone through as E cheque. First purchase I list he wasn't willing to wait 5 days for it to clear. I've just done another 1 and low and behold it's gone e cheque again. So I'm now waiting for him to decide to cancel that purchase as well. Is this the way that things are run now? I've been with PayPal for years; if this is the new way of doing business then PayPal is of no use to me. Clarity would be appreciated, though I'll not hold my breath
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Paula666666

Well if you want someone to volunteer their time to respond to your post with suggestions that 'may' help your last sentence does not encourage them to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Paula666666
Contributor
Contributor
All I wrote and that's the bit you hold onto. Have a good day
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Paula666666

Yep someone that says please and thank you I will go out of my way to help.

Someone that asks for help but says 'they won't hold their breath for an answer' I won't.

If you want someone to give up their own time to help you then politeness goes a long way.

Have a good evening.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi Paula666666,

I am so sorry for the negative experience you have had with your account.

A payment will be sent as an eCheque if your PayPal balance is not enough to cover the payment and you don’t have a card and a bank linked to your account.

With eCheques, your bank account will be debited when the payment is initiated. However, the recipient will typically receive the money 4 - 5 working days later. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.