Limits not lifted - cant withdraw funds to bank account

Threecheers
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I got limited by PayPal around a week and was asked for ID and a bank statement, which I provided. When I go onto the resolution page, it gives the message "Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within a few days." is there any way to access the funds in my PayPal account in the meantime, such as via transferral to the bank? When I try to withdraw, it simply tells me that I cannot, because my account is still under limits/ I have money which I need instantaniously to buy an item siting there, and since I thought the problem would be solved within 48 hours, I've had to keep the seller waiting. Is there any way to access my funds?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Threecheers

When paypal say they will get back to you in a ''few days'' how does that translate into 48 hours??

You have to wait until paypal raise your limitation.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Threecheers
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

thanks for replying.

I just heard 48 hours in passing and made the assumption that it wouldn't take very long. I believe that it's been around a week since I submitted ID, I can understand that it could take a while. No way at all to access funds is quite inconveniant during that time, however. Thanks though!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.